Chaser, that's a long subject... Whell, let's just say whe give all our money to the prime minister of Quebec and of Canada [img]frown.gif[/img]
And when the Queen comes to Canada, nobody here cares [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">pinch it?Originally posted by Moviemaniac4:
Now, how can you tell a small child NOT to smile ????
Chaser, that's a long subject... Whell, let's just say whe give all our money to the prime minister of Quebec and of Canada [img]frown.gif[/img]
And when the Queen comes to Canada, nobody here cares [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">pinch it?</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]eek.gif[/img]Originally posted by chaserfan:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Moviemaniac4:
Now, how can you tell a small child NOT to smile ????
NEXT !!!!
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Chirac? [img]wink.gif[/img]Originally posted by chaserfan:
what does Quebec have then?
huh? [img]confused.gif[/img]
No better then Chirac, whe have patatouf the first!
http://www.destituonspatapouf.com/
that's really our prime minister [img]frown.gif[/img] (minus the face paint...)
damn he's ugly...
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ August 09, 2004 01:52 PM: Message edited by: grail ]</font>
Quebec allies them selves to the French side of things. They don't recognize the Queen, and they have wanted to spereate themselves from Canada a few times over and over - which I think will never happen due to them being in the center of the country [img]smile.gif[/img]
grail and Porthos would know far more than I. I just listen to the BBC
Chirac is a reference to the PM of France at the moment [img]wink.gif[/img]
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ August 09, 2004 01:50 PM: Message edited by: -megalithanod ]</font>
ah, so kind of like Texas wanting to be their own little country eh?
Mega as the big line. I'm not very good at explaining political stuff and I'm not even sure where I stand on the question on separation. Sometimes I'm for it, sometime I think it's foolish.
yep -
Hell, we might as well give Texas back anyway as the last time I was there it seemed more like Mexico than anything else!
Bookmarks